Through my courses at the , I’ve had the opportunity to learn directly from almost all of the post-modern nutritionists and thought leaders who are driving wellness research today. And don’t get me wrong, it’s been a life-changing year. But everything I need to know about stress relief? As I was looking at Romeo, my cat, this morning, I realized that he clearly has all the answers.
1. When things get too crazy or loud around you, seek a quiet place where you can relax.
2. Don’t be scared of new things.
3. Only eat when you’re hungry and enjoy treats in moderation.
4. Show the people you love how much you love them.
5. If you’re worried about something, vocalize your concern and find a place to lie down. Sooner or later the worry will go away.
6. If you get stuck, don’t be afraid to ask for help. Wait it out and someone will come around and help you.
7. Drink lots of fresh water.
8. Make sure you get plenty of sleep.
9. Get your vitamin D from the sun every day.
10. There are plenty of ways to get exercise by just playing around the house and having fun.
Still stressed? I’m offering complementary one-hour health coaching sessions to my readers throughout September. Email me to schedule your free appointment.